Quote

"Some ask me whether those who have not heard the gospel can be saved. It is more a question with me whether we – who have the Gospel and fail to give it to those who have not – can be saved." ~ Charles Spurgeon

Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Heading Home

As I write this post, I'm thousands of miles in the air speeding along at 596 miles per hour. With every hour that passes, the distance is increased between me and Sierra Leone. We left the hotel yesterday at 12:00 and drive to the ferry. It was pouring down rain... It is the rainy season there, and we've been praying constantly for the weather. Praise God we had decent weather most nights, and the last evening was sunny and quite warm. But as soon as the campaign was over, God opened up the rain clouds.

Our plane left at 7:30 last night. We made a short stop in another African country, then flew to Paris, arriving there at 6:00 local time. We ate breakfast, slept, and played games while we waited for our last flight which left at 10:55. And we've been in the air ever since. We should get to Atlanta around 2:00 where we'll catch our ride to Southern.

I guess I'll sign off for now. Make sure and watch for video updates in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment