Quote

"Some ask me whether those who have not heard the gospel can be saved. It is more a question with me whether we – who have the Gospel and fail to give it to those who have not – can be saved." ~ Charles Spurgeon

Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

5/21/12


I’m sitting out here on the porch right now, waiting to start editing tomorrow night’s sermon with Jennifer and Jackie.  So I decided to write a quick update.  I think we’re all quite exhausted, but doing well.  Pastor Dobias is with us from Share Him, and he said that he’s never had it so rough in all the trips he’s made.  So I guess we’re sort of roughing it. J

So I’ve taken a break between these two paragraphs.  We worked on the sermon until lunch, then a lot of us went for a walk.  It was so nice to get out of the compound we’re in!  One of the hotel workers went with us to show us the way and keep us safe, though.  Even so, a guy starting stealing Jennifer’s phone out of her back pocket.  Thankfully Sarah caught it quick enough and said something.  So I ended up holding her phone for the rest of the walk. =P

My translator’s wife came over yesterday and today to help the cooks with ideas about what to feed us.  So the food has been getting better. J  Anyway, I guess I’ll go take a shower and get ready for tonight’s meeting.  We’re studying the 2,300 day prophecy…

No comments:

Post a Comment