Quote

"Some ask me whether those who have not heard the gospel can be saved. It is more a question with me whether we – who have the Gospel and fail to give it to those who have not – can be saved." ~ Charles Spurgeon

Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

From Sierra Leone


5/19/12

I could definitely feel the Great Controversy tonight.  That was the topic of the sermon, but it was definitely played out during the meeting.  I’ve been feeling the battle ever since I’ve been here, but it was especially evident tonight.  I was having trouble speaking and getting confused at times.  But it seemed to turn out.  There were 317 people there when they counted and at the appeal, at least 100 or 150 people came forward.

The meetings have been going well.  And we finally got internet!  Sort of…  We have a little cell phone thing that we can plug into the USB ports on our computers.  So I’m using that to post this.  But I need to head to bed now, so goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment