Quote

"Some ask me whether those who have not heard the gospel can be saved. It is more a question with me whether we – who have the Gospel and fail to give it to those who have not – can be saved." ~ Charles Spurgeon

Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Interference


This is definitely a battlefield!  Satan has been working so hard to cause problems!  Every night he tries new ways to distract and harass us.  Tonight it was computers.  Both Jennifer and I had our laptops shut down for no apparent reason.  Last night it was bugs that were bothering me, and the night before was wind and power issues.  But it makes me happy knowing that we’re doing something right!

We had baptisms on Sabbath.  Zone 1, which is Deborah, Jennifer, and I, all had our baptisms at my church.  There were 19 total.  And we experienced something we’ve never experienced before.  One of the girls was demon possessed.  She started struggling as soon as she touched the water.  It took the pastor 5 minutes of praying before she calmed down enough for him to baptize her.  But as soon as she went under, she threw herself and the pastor over.  I have never seen the devil so active as here…

Anyway, I need to get to bed.  I will update more later!  Just keep praying for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment